Friday, April 24, 2015

My Dumb Blog!!!

Hi, My name is AL, I'm seventeen years old, and I just wanna Fuck!!! Nah, I'm just kidding. I made this blog because I am bored out of my mind. The summer is almost here, and I have no Idea what I'm gonna do. I'm going to California this summer, so I won't be able to see my friends.  So, right at this very moment, during Mr. Krebs and Kusnik's Driver's Ed class, I decided to make this blog. I'm just going to post random shit on this blog. Here are some things you need to know about me.
I Like...

  • Chocolate (R.I.P Cadbury USA)
  • Ice Cream (Smore Flavored is my favorite)
  • The Voice (India Carney and Corey Kent White are my favorite)
  • Superman (Except Man Of Steel. That movie sucked)
  • Pretty Little Liars (Aria is the best!)
  • Cooking (My specialty is steak)
  • Music (Any Genre. I especially love me some Christina Aguilera)
I Dislike
  • Anyone who talks smack about anyone. (A.K.A Bullies)
  • People who get to obsessive
  • Aside from that, I try not to dislike anything.
My Favorite Shows
  • Pretty Little Liars (Again, Aria is the best, and A is such a bitch!)
  • The Voice (All my favorite contestants are still on the show!)
  • Once upon a time (Corny Yes. Easy to follow? No. But entertaining? Hell, yeah!)
  • Spongebob Squarepants (I grew up watching it)
  • Young Justice (BTW: Superboy is my man crush)
My favorite movies
  • Tangled (Rapunzel has really pretty hair)
  • A Prairie Home Companion (The last good movie Lindsay Lohan starred in)
  • The Ring (That girl is the main reason why I don't want to have children)
  • Rise of the Guardians (Side note: Jack Frost looks like he's from a 90's boy band)
  • Mean Girls (If you have a problem with that, then you can't sit with me!)
  • Godzilla (Any of them! Even the 1998 one!) 
  • Jurassic Park (1, 2 & 3! I have the box set edition!) 
And that was my likes and dislikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment