Monday, June 22, 2015

What Christmas characters do in the Summer.

I love the Holiday seasons. I love everything about it. I love the Christmas specials, I love Christmas music, I love it when the mall is super crowded because bargain hunters are buying last minute Christmas presents, I love the story of the first Christmas, But most importantly, I love being with my family during Christmas. As much as I love the Summer, and trust me, I L-O-V-E the Summer season, I can't help but miss Christmas. I miss the Christmas Specials. I love them so much, I forget how really bad they are. And the Christmas music. Mariah Carey is the queen of Christmas songs. But then I also had another thought. What do you think our favorite Christmas Characters do in the Summer? Since it's not Christmas, what are they doing? Well, let's find out, shall we?

SANTA CLAUS

Santa doesn't get Vacations. He works all year round. What a noble guy!


SNOOPY

While Snoopy might not be an actual Christmas Character, His Christmas specials are always a popular thing to watch during the holidays. You might say that Snoopy would just spend the Summer as Charlie Brown's lowly pet, but no. Snoopy is far too awesome for that. During the Summer, Snoopy goes to the Florida coast to join his human buds for a gnarly day of surfing. 


RUDOLPH AND HERMEY

Rudolph and Hermey, otherwise known as the Harold and Kumar of kid friendly Holiday specials.  These two went to Bora Bora and had a fun vacation, until Hermey was arrested for bringing alcohol to a kiddie pool and Animal Control took Rudolph away. 


JACK FROST

Jack Frost, also known as "The hot guy from Rise of the Guardians" likes to go to pool parties full of alcohol and women during the summer. Jack is known for being mischievous in the Winter, but in the Summer,  he's also mischievous. If Elsa found out about the beach babes he banged, She's gonna let something go. 


THE GRINCH

The Grinch was sentenced to life for sexually assaulting thirty Who-Women at a Summer country club. 


No comments:

Post a Comment