Monday, June 8, 2015

My big problems with Batman V. Superman

Here's why I don't like Batman V. Superman, because why not?

REASON 1: BATMAN IS A DOUCHE

While I'm not really a Batman fan, One problem I see in the trailer is that Batman seems to be messing with Superman for no reason= Batman is a bad guy (Or a douche) Which really pisses me off. Batman is a superhero. Kids look up to him (Search for Batkid) And to have him be the stuck up douche who hates on Superman for no reason, will probably please the dumb Batman fans (The ones who say "Batman could totally kick Superman's ass!") and really offend real Batman fans. 

REASON 2: THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MAN OF STEEL 2!!!
Batman had his time in the sun (Batman Begins, The dark Knight, The dark Knight rises) Now it's Superman's turn! A Man of Steel Sequel can really make up for the horrible first movie, now that Superman is an established character. But no, DC had to Inject Batman into it, just like everything else they do. 

REASON 3: AVENGERS CASH GRAB

The only reason this new DC Cinematic U exists is to compete against Avengers, and that's a bad thing. The Marvel Cinematic U took years of careful planning and good directing. The DC U feels very forced and rushed. 

REASON 4:  MORE JESUS ALLEGORY

The first Man of Steel had a lot of Jesus Allegory.  Now this movie will have twice that. Talks of Superman being a "Messiah" or a "False God"  God, this is tiring! (No pun intended)

And those are my major problems with B v. S. I have a lot more, but I don't care enough to write about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment