Monday, July 6, 2015

Why I'm not seeing BATMAN V SUPERMAN

In 2016, the greatest superhero movie will premiere. It features two famous superheroes fighting for opposing sides, but soon learn there's a greater evil out there and join forces once again. And that movie is...Captain America: Civil War starring Captain America and Iron Man. What? You thought I was gonna say Batman V Superman? Hell Naw!!!! I know that movie's gonna suck, and I haven't even seen it yet! Hell, Fantastic 4 will probably be a better superhero movie than that. But, how could I know this movie's gonna be bad? Well, I know it's gonna suck based on the foundation it was built upon, and by that, I mean Man of Steel sucks. Yeah, it sucks. And it sucks even more if you're a die-hard Superman fan like me. Seeing your favorite superhero getting butt raped by a sucky director, it hurts me alot.


And Another thing that really sucks is that instead of being a sincere Superman sequel that tries to fix the problems of the first movie, they turn it into one big Batman gimmick. When I first heard Batman would be in the movie, I was like, "Um, Okay. Maybe he's just a cameo or a supporting role." Then I found out the title was Batman V Superman, I was like, "Shouldn't it be Superman V Batman? This is a sequel to Man of Steel" And Finally, when I found out that the movie is based on the dark knight returns, in which Batman is the good guy, and Superman is the big bad guy, I was like, "That's it! I'm done!" I knew what they were trying to do. They were trying to inject Batman into Superman's movie and make him the heroic one while Superman is the bad guy. I want to take Zack Snyder by the nose and spit in his mouth, that's how much I'm upset by this. Batman had his time in the sun. The Dark Knight trilogy. Give Superman his own space, DC! Oh, right. I almost forgot. This is DC comics we're talking about. The company who has jerked off batman's dick to the public for almost ten years. No offense to Batman fans, but your superhero is starting to get on my nerves. Why make Superman the bad guy in his own movie? Why give Batman top billing when this is a Superman movie? Is this whole thing just an Avengers cash grab? Whatever. I'm still not gonna see that train wreck. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna find Zack Snyder's house on Google maps and kill him in his sleep. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment