Friday, May 8, 2015

Al's Top 10 TV shows.

I watch alot of TV,  and I have alot of favorites. They range from fantasy to sci-fi to competition sows to reality TV. Here are my favorites.

10. Cake Boss
The cakes Buddy makes  are so over the top and creative. My favorite one is that Bumblebee cake, Bumblebee being my favorite TransFormers. 

9. Game of Thrones
I don't know how to feel about this show. I want to love it, but at the same time, there's something very cringe worthy about this show. Oh, right. There's Incest, Murder, Torture, Rape and a bunch of Other strange crap. But there are things that are good about it. Daenerys Targaryen is a very interesting character, and  I genuinely feel sorry for Tyrion Lannister. Cersei is a bitch, but hey, what can I do about it? 

8. Friends
When I leave my Parent's house and start a life of my own, this is how I want my life to be like. Living in a big city. Hanging out with photogenic twenty-something year olds, and go through different shenanigans every episode. I tried watching How I met your Mother and Big Bang Theory, but they don't feel as genuine as friends did. They pander more to nerdy people and constantly make star wars references, which I don't get, and their too cynical compared to the very charming characters of Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Joey, Monica and Phoebe. 

7. The Voice
I love singing Competitions. I love X factor. I love American Idol. I love them all.But what I especially like about the voice is that the coaches get to pick their players just by the sound of their voices. My favorite coach on the show is Gwen Stefani, and My favorite singers are India Carney, Corey Kent White, Jessie Pitts, Luke Wade and Koryn Hawthorne.

6. Veronica Mars
I love the first two seasons, and hated the third one. That's all I have to say on the matter. 


5. Avatar: the last Airbender.
Let's clear some things out first. No, I have not Watched the Legend of Korra, No, I will not be seeing it anytime soon, and no, I don't hate the movie. I don't love it, but it doesn't bother me like most super fans. The story revolves around the Avatar, A boy who can manipulate fire, earth, water and Air. He's frozen in ice for 100 years. He's freed by two Water tribe kids, one being a water bender. All three of them set out to defeat the evil Fire Nation. They make many friends along the way, including Water tribe princess, Kyoshi Warriors, Swamp people, and even a little blind Earth bender who joins them on their Journey,  

4. Gotham
I Know it's a bit Ironic. Me, a proud Superman Fan, liking a show that's basically a prequel to Batman. But I like what I like, and there's no stopping that. The show really does a good job of establishing the Batman Character, and who will become Batman Villains. It even shows how Batman and Catwoman's romance first began.  

3. Once Upon a Time
This show is a bit corny. But if you can get passed the phony CGI and the Mandatory Disney Cameos, then you'll see a very smartly written show about Fairy Tale Characters. The show Follows Emma, A wouman who was orphaned when she was a baby, but was she really? No! It turns out her Parents are Snow White and Prince Charming. Talk about famous Parents, and they've been banished to the town of Storybrooke by the Evil Queen, so it's up to Emma, with the help of her long lost son Henry to save the cursed Fables. 


2. Spongebob Squarepants 
There were three contenders for the 2 spot. all of them are cartoons. It was either Adventure Time, Young Justice and Spongebob Squarepants. Adventure time was so close to making it, but then I realized I don't even like it that much, and Young Justice, put aside the superheroes and the fangirl hype, is just a really boring show. I've loved Spongebob since I can remember. I know all the characters, I've seen all of the episodes. I don't think there's one I haven't seen, and I have alot of Spongebob nic- nacks .


1. Pretty Little Liars
I've explained Why I love this show in a previous Post, and I don't feel like Explaining it again. Here's why I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment